Tibial Tuberosity Advancement (TTA)
Repairing the CCL in a dog's knee.
Tibial Tuberosity Advancement or TTA is a procedure that repairs the cranial cruciate ligament (CCL) in your dog's knee. Tibial Tuberosity Advancement is a cutting-edge, minimally invasive surgery that fixes plates and screws to stabilize your dog's leg. Most dogs that undergo TTA go home the next day and have faster healing times.
All TTA surgeries at Pleasant Hills Pet Hospital take place on Fridays and include:
- 40-minute consultation exam with Dr. Kelly prior to the surgery
- Constant dialogue with your current veterinarian and follow-up information after the surgery
- Post-op therapy laser session
- Comprehensive rehabilitation & physical therapy program
- Financing options through CareCredit
- Friendly Service & Compassionate Care
Please give us a call at (412) 655-8710 for more information or to set up a consultation with Dr. Kelly.